2021-22 Opening Week Professional Learning Schedule
All Staff are required to take the OSHA training for hazardous materials (one time) and submit a certificate of completion, view the Bloodborne Pathogen training video (yearly) and submit a verification form, and to read, sign and submit an Acceptable Use Policy Agreement (one time). All three become part of your personnel file.
1. OSHA VIDEO - (You may wish to note these instructions before going to the site)
- Choose 'new user' (top right) and create an account.
- After creating an account, Sign In.
- Under 'Course Catalog', choose GHS Certification Training (the '+' sign to the far right.)
- Choose 'Add to My Courses'.
- Under 'My Courses' (far left) Choose GHS Certification Training and watch the video.
- When you have successfully completed the video, please print the certification and submit it to your building Secretary to send to Central Office.
This training is taken one time, when you are initially hired.
2. BLOOD BORNE PATHOGEN VIDEO - This training video is to be viewed by all staff at the
beginning of each school year; please view and submit verification by the date specified at the all
Blood Borne Pathogen Video
Download and Print:
Blood Borne Pathogen & Student Seclusion/Restrain Verification Form 2021-2022
Having trouble watching a video? Make sure you use Internet Explorer, not Chrome.
Power Point Presentation - Trauma Informed SEL
4. Accelerate Education Training - Getting Started With Accelerate in Canvas via Zoom 1 - 2 PM recording.