WBRC COVID-19 DASHBOARD
The WBRC COVID-19 Dashboard provides our school families and school community members with transparency regarding all known school associated COVID-19 cases. This webpage will be updated frequently through coordination with the Health Department No. 2 in order to provide public notice regarding new and cumulative COVID-19 case counts.
With this new dashboard in place, the district will no longer need to utilize School Messenger to notify parents as it will be updated and available at all times for parent review.
NOTE: Students and staff members that have been identified as close contacts of any school associated cases will be notified individually and directly by WBRC school officials or the Health Department No. 2.
|Ogemaw Heights High||0||0||05/24/22||54|
|Surline Middle School||0||0||02/09/22||90|
|Surline Elementary School||0||0||05/26/22||98|
|Rose City School||0||0||01/23/22||13|
We remain appreciative of the collective effort that has allowed WBRC to continue to offer education options to our families. We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our schools and will make decisions regarding our education options based on the most recent information available. Through our experience since the start of the school year, we are confident that the better we do with our mitigation strategies, the more likely we will be able to keep schools open for face-to-face instruction.
We will continue to utilize School Messenger to inform families of any situation that warrants an interruption or transition from our regularly scheduled instruction.
We recommend taking action to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community. This includes:
- Staying home if you are sick.
- Wearing a facial covering to protect others.
- Observing general social distancing guidelines (maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart).
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering coughs and sneezes using the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
Thank you for your ongoing support, flexibility, and demonstrated resilience during this unprecedented school year.